akéreon Business & Information Technology Consulting
- Establish and manage the information and communication technology team and infrastructure for large to medium sized companies.
- Leverage IT for business results.
- Business and IT project management. IT strategy. IT coaching. IT governance policies and procedures. IT performance and measures.
- Organizational and business processes consulting. Deployment of computer aided facilities management systems (i.e. Coswin),
- ERP systems (SAP, Navision).
- Large computer and network infrastructure management (i200 +users) for environments spanning in multiple and remote physical locations (10+ locations)
- Programme management for development, requirements management, quality & assurance and new products deployment for small-medium software development teams
- Management consulting: Organisational clarity, job effectiveness
akéreon consultants delivering results for clients
Business and information technology consultant. He helps companies to leverage information technology for business results. He is also involved in project management and organizational effectiveness assignments. IT director for multinational company. Management consultant, organizational effectiveness and development. Managing director for the telecom company of the international ship-owners organization. IT consultant for large construction and facility management multinational company. Program director for large and medium size IT and business projects.
MIT Msc, Management of Technology.
Business and information technology consultant. IT director for multinational ferry operator. Senior analyst for large and medium application development projects. Deployment project manager (i.e. large PC base 600+ computers). ERP (SAP-Navision) system administration both for many users (i.e. 100+) and a small user base (i.e. 10 users). Database administration and support of mission critical systems.
ISO 27000:2005 Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor, British Standards Institution (BSI) accredited.
Information Technology consultant. Experienced IT manager for a large media group. Guidance and support on how to best take advantage of information technology. Identify and satisfy IT needs in coordination with your corporate plans.
IT support consultant, MS Windows support specialist. Ensures that end users are enabled to carry out their roles. Certified in administering and supporting MS windows systems.
Diploma in computer studies.
IT support consultant. Experienced with software and hardware helpdesk. Ensures that end users are enabled to carry out their roles.
Pantion University, Economics and public administration.
IT support consultant. Experienced with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Ensures that end users are enabled to carry out their roles.
Technological Educational Institute of Lamia, Information Technology.
Information Technology consultant. Experienced IT Manager with passion for the Information Technology and Information Security. Expert in network, infrastructure, data center administration. Knows how to engage and coordinate a small or large IT team for results aligned to corporate targets.
Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus, Electronic Engineer.
IT support consultant. Experienced systems and network engineer, expert in Telecommunication networks and IT management.
National and Kapodistrian University, Informatics and Telecommunications.
Sales and account management. Experienced in maritime telecommunications, focused in customer needs and how to assist companies to adopt best practices and solutions.
Technological Institute of Larissa, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
University of Strathclyde UK, MSc in Communications, Control & Digital Signal Processing.