Business & IT services by Akereon
Sea Tribute trusted Akereon as their Information Technology partner,
securing smooth IT function and high-quality IT Support services
"Akéreon took 100% responsibility for the IT function of our company, replaced our outdated hardware and systems with minimal cost and we enjoy excellent support services by all means. We have to worry solely for our business."
Sea Tribute Shipmanagement Ltd is a third-party management company founded in 2016 which specializes in the carriage of dry bulk cargoes internationally. The company is located in Piraeus Greece and provides management of dry bulk carriers of all sizes. The company provides high quality and economical management service with a flair for running tonnage of any age and size like clockwork and fully complies with the ISM, ISPS Codes and Maritime Labour Convention as certified by Lloyd's Register.
“These days there is a strong focus on the development of new shipping technologies and especially the use of digital opportunities, so IT is critical for our business. Going digital means pressure for cost efficiency while management team is increasingly requiring digital operations. We need access to new technologies and services along with fast, accurate support" says Mr. Pantelis Lemos, Managing Director of Sea Tribute Shipmanagement Ltd. "Akéreon took 100% responsibility for the IT function of our company, replaced our outdated hardware and systems with minimal cost and we enjoy excellent support services by all means. We have to worry solely for our business".
akéreon is a business and information technology consulting company with the experience and expertise to leverage IT for business results.
akéreon consultants work with large and medium sized companies offering access to the knowledge base of IT management, best of breed solutions selection and deployment, clarity and quality to IT investments and business processes, measurable business improvements.
IT Management & Support Services for Sea Tribute Shipmanagement Ltd cover:
- Guidance and business support on Information Technology.
- Desktops, laptops, office automation applications, security and antivirus.
- Access to email, files, Internet, company applications and systems.
- Servers, networks and systems availability, backup and restoration.
- Install and deploy sensible and hassle-free IT company policies.
- Manage information technology vendors for better results and lower costs.
- Consulting on technology investments, future steps and management of Information Technology and Communication projects.